Raymon was established in 1953 by three brothers, (Late)N.B.
Patel, R.B.Patel, and M.B.Patel starting with
a manufacturing unit in Mumbai. A bigger plant was
established at Vasad in the year 1963 initially for
manufacturing high grade glue. The Raymon in-house team
under the leadership of R.B.Patel worked out and
developed the process for manufacturing gelatine from
hides and skin and later from Indian cattle bones. They
erected the gelatine plant and started producing ossein,
dicalcium phosphate and bone gelatine. The capacities
were expanded regularly as the demand grew. Today Raymon
is offering a capacity of approx. 5000 tons of gelatine per
annum in a totally new plant with most
modern technology employing over 200 people.
Raymon supply all their products namely Hard & Soft
Capsule, pharmaceutical, edible grades gelatine, technical gelatine, ossein and DCP to their
domestic as well as international clients.
Raymon Patel Gelatine is a "Registered Export
House" recognized by the Government of India since 1975.
The Export Promotion Council has conferred several
prestigious awards on Raymon during all these years. In
Indian Chemical Manufacturers Association bestowed the
"Sir P.C. Ray Award" upon Raymon for developing
indigenous gelatine manufacturing technology.
Today Raymon has EDQM, EU, US-FDA approvals and HALAL &
KOSHAR certifications and HACCP / ISO - 22000
certification are under process.